2012年3月22日星期四

Sweet life

After coming here, my eye field on the sweet has been dramatically improved. Compared to the astonishment when first see putting chocolate, marshmallow and sugar on the pancake at the very beginning, right now I have been able to deal with this as easy as possible.

For instance, the pancake night in our lab was a lot of fun, also a big sweet test to me. The flour had already been added with sugar, milk, butter, chocolate as well as all sorts of berries. However, when serving, they would still go with cream, jam, maple serum and ice-cream.


Well, can it be sweeter?

At first I thought my sweet knowledge has peaked that night. However, after the international communication, now the top sweet level would be peanut butter plus honey. OMGGGG!!

BTW: I always wanted to put up some pics to show Edinburgh’s spring is coming. Well, those daffodils are much prettier when closer look.

没有评论:

发表评论